Saturday, February 26, 2011

GOOD vs. EVIL. . .

HELLO FANS:

My Truth on Facebook is a very simple one, and one that most forget.  You may live an exemplary life, and you may follow every letter of the law~~but, at the end of the day, bad things still happen to good people!  So, if you're not living right, can you imagine what will become of your fate?

Good versus evil has always been a staple in the human factor.  I was always taught that when you live your life right, good things will, most likely, be bestowed upon you.  Well, that doesn't always ring true!  Bad things happen all the time, and many times it's not within anyone's control, and it doesn't matter if you consider yourself a good person or not, evil has a way of creeping into our lives.

Sometimes we bring bad situations on ourselves by being tricked by false prophets who are masters at masking their true intentions, and it's usually not until you've been wronged, when you finally see you've been fooled.  And, there are those times when you were just going on about your daily life, and a bad situation inserts itself in your life without any warning and then Bam!, you find yourself in a dark hole, trying to claw your way out.

No matter what, when you find yourself dealing with a bad situation, that's when you must cling to your faith even more so than when things go correct in your life.  I've found that there is no such thing as an accident.  Every person you meet, whether you know them personally or not, was meant to be there for a reason.  And, as much as we try to cling to those people we want to remain in our lives, they are sometimes removed from your life for a reason too!  It's those times you must learn to let go, no matter how much it hurts.

I choose to view good and evil as messages from a higher power.  I do not believe in coincidences.  I believe there are lessons to be learned in every aspect of our lives.  It's how we decipher these codes, if you will, that make us either stronger or leave you feeling weaker.  Regardless, every living thing on this earth was put here to teach us something, and it's up to us to decode the messages.  Sometimes it takes a lifetime to master 'decoding' messages, and those of us who are lucky enough to finally get it, usually have a better way to go in life.  It is those tests that we fail that make life a little harder to get through.  Which is why, most senior citizens seem like a walking vessel of knowledge~~because they've been there and done that!  We need to learn to listen to our elders because they pave the way for us.

I used to question every bad thing that ever happened to me.  I would ask God why did he take my loved ones from me, or why did He choose to remove a person from my life I considered a dear friend?  The funny thing is, I may not have understood why He chose to make the decisions in which He did, but life began to be much more clearer for me, and I began to open up and discover the answers.

Even though I miss my loved ones terribly, everything they taught me still resides within me, and those people I considered friends, weren't friends at all, just a mere acquaintance only meant to spend a short season in my life, so that I would learn something.  I've finally awakened and learned to read the messages in which the Lord was giving me. 

If it weren't for the experiences I received, I would never be able to write the stories I write.  If I didn't have pain, loss, hurt, fear, shame, happiness, laughter, anger, etc. from those who entered my life, I wouldn't be the person I am today.  So the messages were received and the lessons were learned.

When you read SILENT KNIGHT, what you've just read in this blog, is exactly what you will be dealing with, while following Clarence through his quest for the truth.  Clarence will discover things about people very close to him that is unimaginable.  And it's how he deals with it, that will make the world of difference.

SILENT KNIGHT is in Bookstores NOW!  Or, Go To: http://www.70silentknight.com/, http://www.amazon.com/, Available in Kindle Bookstore and in electronic formats for iPad, Nooks, etc.  Kindle Download: $9.99, other electronic formats range from: $7.99 to $9.99, Softcover: $19.99 and Hardcover: $29.99.  THANK YOU  for your SUPPORT!

HAPPY READING!

Kimberly Ranee Hicks, Author/Poet