Thursday, January 1, 2015

No More Excuses. . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR Readers!  

If you didn't get to do everything you set out to do in 2014, you have 364 more days to get it right starting with TODAY!

The New Year signifies new beginnings--a clean slate, if you will!  You can't worry about yesterday!  You can't worry about the future because it hasn't happened, BUT you can deal with the here and now!

I began my transformation a few short weeks ago, and I'm carrying on with my plan for the 2015 year.  This is the year for NO EXCUSES!  At some point, everyone must own up to what you have accomplished thus far in your own life!  So with that being said, I decided to clean up years of bad debt, forge ahead with a new financial freedom.  I've decided to leave all the things I've done wrong behind me and start cleaning up my act!

I'm paying closer attention to my spending habits--setting realistic goals I can achieve.  I want to continue to live the best life I can for myself and my family.  I'm leaving all the dumb shit behind me--and yes, that includes people who don't serve any real purpose for my life other than to cause discord, and if that is YOU, I will not put up with it.  

2015 is NO EXCUSES!  When you know you're doing wrong, I don't want to hear it.  When you have no real plan other than to destroy what others are doing, I don't want any parts of you.  I started a few years ago putting positive influences in my life and I am continuing on with that.  However, those people and things that are no good for me, I will not bother with them.  I will not allow others negative energy to impact my beautifully lifted spirit.  I've changed a great many things in my life, and I've never felt better.  

What I planned to do, I will do and nothing and no one will stand in the way of me accomplishing my goals, and that's including standing in my own way.  

So as we embark on a new year, a new day, a new beginning, take some time to reflect on where you've been so you may continue to march forward in this thing called life!

NO EXCUSES in 2015!  You know what you need to do and what you have to do, so get 'er done!

Kimberly Ranee Hicks, Author/Poet/Reviewer

Pay Attention. . .
or Suffer the Cost!

NO EXCUSES!