Monday, September 19, 2016

#Guest #Post...Something I Need...#Promo #BookBoost

Something I Need 
Lena Lowe (xoxo Nashville, #1)
Publication Date: September 14, 2016
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance

Jonte Williamson has a dream: become Nashville’s next big star. Finding herself unexpectedly homeless hot off the plane wasn’t part of her grand plan.

Cash Bellini is a simple man: he loves his twin sister, Dolly, hates country music, and stays far away from anything more complicated than that.

When Jonte stumbles into Cash’s bar, helping out the homeless country music wannabe is the last thing on his agenda. Pity someone forgot to send the memo to his too-big heart and meddling twin. Throw in a pair of baby blue cowboy boots, a pool table and a splash of tequila, and these two are set to ignite in a hot sexy mess! Will either of their hearts survive the tug-o-war between what they want and what they need?


Top 10 Rom Com Movies:

- Notting Hill (my #1 all time fav!)

- You’ve Got Mail (possibly my #2 fav - it even gets a mention in my novel ’Something I Need’)

- When Harry Met Sally (really, does this even need an explanation? “I’ll have what she’s having” - I so need to slip this into a book!)

- Love Actually (yes, I have a slight Hugh Grant and British guys obsession - it’s the accents, I’m a sucker for accents!)

- How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (that sexy shower scene and ‘You’re so Vain’ song towards the end)

- The Ugly Truth (because Gerard Butler, and you simply can’t have PS I Love You on a Rom Com list!)

- My Big Fat Greek Wedding (I’m Italian and my family is almost exactly the same!)

- Sweet Home Alabama (because McDreamy and Josh Lucas! *swoon*)

- The Wedding Singer (maybe tied with 50 First Dates - these two are brilliant together, the Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan pairing of our generation!)

- Pitch Perfect 2 (for Bumper and Fat Amy - these two are hilarious! My three daughters would kill me if I left this off the list, plus the movie version of ‘We Belong’ is one of my favourite things…”I’m soloing here”)

Honourable mentions go to; 10 Things I Hate About You, The Holiday, 27 Dresses, While You Were Sleeping, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Bridget Jones, Pretty Woman

Author Bio:

Lena lives in Melbourne, Australia with her husband and three daughters. She completed a MA in Writing in 2013 and has been working on a New Adult series based in Nashville. The first book in the series, Something I Need, was a 2014 RWA Contemporary Romance Stiletto finalist in the New Adult category.

In early 2015, Lena and her family spent 5 weeks road tripping across the US. It was an amazing once in a lifetime family holiday and research for her debut series all rolled into one!

Lena is an avid reader, especially in the New Adult genre. She is a mad Colleen Hoover, Samantha Young and KA Tucker fan, and is more than a little bit in love with Becca and Krista Richie’s Addicted series, Jay Crownover’s Marked Men series and Kylie Scott’s Stage Dive series.


Giveaway Link: a Rafflecopter giveaway


Brought to You By:
XBTBanner1




Kimberly Ranee Hicks, Author/Poet/Book Reviewer
Blog Mistress:  Mello & June, It's a Book Thang!